Sunday, February 28, 2010

Week Two - Bring it on!

So weigh in was a bit disappointing. I was sure I had lost atleast 3 to 5 pounds. I was telling my friend in the car on the way there how I knew I did well. I could feel it already. Whenever I've been on WW before, the first week has always been the best as far as total weight loss. So imagine my surprise when I stepped on the scale and looked down and saw the total. Surely, my eyes were decieving me! I lost a grand total of...wait for it... 1.6 pounds! Woo hoo! NOT! Now, I know what you are thinking...I've heard it already..."1.6 is great" "it's better than gaining" "blah, blah, blah" I know it is best to lose weight slowly and most weeks, I would be happy with the 1.6. I was just really hoping that the first week, I would get a little boost.
Oh Well.
But, don't worry, I am not deterred! In the past, I may have gotten discouraged and frustrated and maybe fallen ""off the wagon" but this time is different. This time, I know that quitting is not an option. So I will press on.

No comments: