Monday, February 22, 2010

Day Two

No headache when I woke up today. Praise God!
Painfully hungry all morning. Had lots of low point snacks but nothing seemed to satisfy. Felt better after luch but it didn't last long. Broke down and had some gummy bears (4 points) on the way home from work.
Got home and made the WW veggie soup which I ate to tide me over until dinner, it helped. Had dinner. Still hungry! UGH!
I'm hoping my body adjusts soon to the limited amount of food I am taking in. I know it will get better but right now it's painful.
I did manage a short walk before dinner.
All points used up today. Gonna tap into the reserve...I've got to have something!

3 comments:

Jenster said...

Just sleep when you get hungry. Then you won't be hungry!

Diane Karchner said...

I'm traveling this road with you, girl. I'll weigh in on Saturday. We can do this!!

Unknown said...

YOu can do it and will!!!! Mind over matter! If you think your hungry...drink water, if your stomach is still growling, then you know it's hungry & have a fiber bar, vita top, hostess cupcake, something preferably with fiber! Plan ahead & I make lots of soup b/c it's quick/easy & conveniant for those starving moments! Do you have the recipe to black bean soup? 1 cup= 1 pt! If not, I will email it to you! email me FB! I'm here to support you! :)