Tuesday, February 23, 2010

DayThree

Don't worry, I'm not going to bore you with daily post about my mundane eating and exercise habits. It's just while I get adjusted to this new "way of life" then I will probably cut back on my posts.
Today was much better. I was not as hungry all day. I was able to stay within my points easily. Don't get me wrong, I was still hungry but it wasn't painful today like it was yesterday. When I got home from work, I had some pudding that I had made with skim milk. Pudding is very filling so that tied me over until dinner. Did I say dinner???? Well, let me just say, dinner was delicious! I made the Mexican Meatloaf recipe that is in the Week One booklet. Wow! Delish! Dave even really liked it. I think my kids might even like it, too! It's so wierd cooking every night when they are not here. My fridge is so full of leftovers! So guess what's for dinner tomorrow night? You got it...leftovers!
I'm a little concerned because we are supposed to get another fairly large snowstorm starting tomorrow into Friday. I'm concerned for a couple of reasons. 1. I am supposed to drive to Reading for work on Thurs and Friday and Harrisburg on Saturday to watch our son, Alex, play at the Pennsylvania Christian Teen Conference. It's a pretty big venue, the largest one he's ever played at before, so I really want to go and see him. 2. I'm nervous because what does everybody do when is snows??? They hunker down and eat 'til it's time to shovel! I don't want to do that. So maybe you could say an extra prayer for me?
Anyway, I've really enjoyed seeing your comments. It's pretty cool to know that there are so many othere people on the same journey with me. We can do this!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Way to go, Tina! I'm "thinking" about getting motivated... reading your posts definitely helps! Thanks!

Pam said...

You are even starting to motivate me! And I'm praying for your trip and Alex's conference.